Monday, June 9, 2014

Words of the Week!

1. BAPTISM!
B got BAPTIZED!!! Saturday June 7th at 7pm B was baptized! She is so amazing and totally the elect. She bore her testimony after she had been baptized and the spirit was so strong! She is deeply rooted in the Book of Mormon and she has a strong testimony that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. She really wants to come out teaching with us and share her story with others too. Man she is just so amazing!


2. VIOLIN
So I played a violin this week. Brother Logan let me borrow one of his and it is really nice and plays just like the one I have back home! I played for Zone Meeting with Elder Chamberlain on violin too and we played "A Child's Prayer". And then at Bonnie's baptism I played "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief" with Sister Benjamin singing and Sister Denison playing the piano. It was so awesome and I am so thankful for this talent. So thank you mom for all the lessons and hours spent practicing with me. You are the best.

3. BECOMING
This week I have been thinking a lot about the word becoming. And who I am becoming. Who my investigators are becoming. It is a process. And I am so thankful for the Atonement that makes it possible for me to become like my Father in Heaven. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic week! The Atonement is real and we can use it each and every day. We are here to become more than we are right now. I love you all with my whole heart!

Sister Brown II

Magical Monday!
So today we got a little more creative with who we were going to be! I am Grandmother Willow and Sister Benjamin is the Beast since her arm got attacked by a tree during a service project... So I did a fun tree yoga pose for the picture! 


AND THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS TO CELEBRATE THIS WEEK!
Happy Birthday to Elder Solomon today! And David Bowers tomorrow! And Mandi LeFevre on Wednesday! And GRACE BROWN the best little sister on SATURDAY! And Happy Father's Day on Sunday! To the dad who is best in the west! I love you so much! 

I hope everyone has a splendid day and a week full of celebrations! I love you all SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment