1. It is my big sister Hillary Brown's BIRTHDAY! So everyone should wish her a happy birthday TODAY! What are the odds that her birthday would be TODAY and I would be able to wish her the happiest of birthdays!
2. I am living in Kentucky
3. Christmas is 10 days away. Just let that sink in.
4. I have the best family in the world. Thanks for all the packages and letters and support!
6. Sister Shaw is the best companion in the whole world and we have so much fun together!
7. Tomorrow is our mission Christmas conference and I will be playing Away in a Manger on the violin! One of the members in the ward is a violinist and she helped me to rent one! Yay!
Hey so this week our mission had another social media split and then after we were done helping a member demolish part of his house we got to play on his rope swing! It was so much fun! That was a highlight from this week!
Oh and we eat a lot of Graeter's Ice Cream. Buckeye Blitz is amazingly delicious!
Transfer calls were today and Sister Shaw and I are staying in Kentucky! Kentucky Christmas! Sure love all of you!