Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I hope everyone had a stellar Father's day yesterday! I am so thankful to have the best dad in the whole world! And I am so thankful for the priesthood and the power of priesthood blessings and the worthy priesthood holders that have been in my life. 

So this week we had dinner at B's house and she is an excellent cook and she made a cake for Father's day. In honor of Heavenly Father. She is just the best! 


Last week we went biking on the greenway here in Muncie for a district fun day and today we are having a zone day fun day and transfers are next Tuesday! So there is a lot going on here, just not a lot of time for writing home. But lots of exciting things are happening and our investigators are so super! 



I hope everyone has a super week and if you are wondering where Sister Brown II is reading in the Book of Mormon right now you should check out Mosiah 2 and Alma 23! Super great places to be reading!

I love you all and pray for you!

Sister Brown II
Oh and I disneybounded as Anna from Frozen today with Sister Brown I in Germany as Elsa! Sisters for life!



No comments:

Post a Comment