Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello!

So hello family! I hope everyone is having a super week! So transfers are tomorrow! And I am staying here in Muncie, but Sister Benjamin is getting transferred and she got the leadership call to be Sister Training Leader! I am super excited for her to go and help train the sisters of this mission but I am sad that she won't be my companion anymore. 

This week has been amazing! Our investigator G is progressing so well. He has such a great testimony and is learning more each day. We have another lesson with him tonight and I am really excited for it! 

This week we also spent time serving C (who was baptized in May) out on his farm chopping down some trees and it was so much fun! Elder Chamberlain was on exchanges with the Assistant Elder Martin and we have the best assistants ever! They really care so much about this mission. 

I hope that everyone has a super week! The work here is progressing so much and there are miracles in every day!

Sister Brown II




No comments:

Post a Comment