Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy Birthday 'Murica!

So this week we can say Happy Birthday to this country. That's pretty cool! And this week I also said hello (which is kind of the same thing as happy birthday) to my new companion! Sister Driesel! She is 21 and from a small town in Idaho called Kuna. She knew what Malad was and so I trusted that she is from a small town.

This week was a week of miracles and I would just like to say that without Heavenly Father I would not have gotten through it. Being the one who knows the area and having to teach someone new is pretty different and even scary. These are real people with real lives and we are trying to teach them a message that will change their lives. It can be overwhelming at times but I know that when we get on our knees and pray that He is always there.

I hope everyone has a great week and set off some rad fireworks for me!

Sister Brown II

Sister Driesel and Sister Brown
Ball State babes

This happened.
Sister Brown and Elder Foote.
Colby's camera:
 Maddie's camera:
Either way, Colby's face says it all!

MTC comps reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment