Monday, April 21, 2014

Hello everyone! 

I hope that you all had a great Easter! I know that we sure did! I am so blessed to have amazing family and friends who love me and sent me so much fun Easter mail! That was fun to get all week!

So this week we had dinner at a member's home and she fed us Sugar Creme Pie. It is delicious. And I had never heard about it until coming here! She said that it was probably a southern thing. It was really good. I also ate octopus this week when a member took us to dinner at an Asian Buffet. I thought of Elder Solomon as we were eating. We also had Easter dinner at Sister Marsee's house with the Elders. She is so amazing and does so much for the missionaries. Her son comes home from Chile in 30 days. She keeps us updated and is so excited. I love her!




WE HAD A BAPTISM THIS WEEK! His name is D. D D. And I love that man. He has such a strong testimony and he is such a great example. He was confirmed by our Bishop and the blessing was beautiful. The work is moving forward and I am so excited to be a part of it! 



I have also been reading in the book of Mosiah. There are so many gems in that book! It is so great! I would encourage you if you have not read it in a while to read through it again. The Book of Mormon is true and there are so many answers to questions and ways that it can guide our lives if we will only open it and read it. 

Heavenly Father is just waiting to bless us. We are never alone in this. I love this gospel and I am so thankful for all of you for supporting me! 

Sister Brown II


No comments:

Post a Comment