Monday, August 4, 2014

Funcie Muncie!!

So transfer calls were this morning and I AM STAYING IN MUNCIE! So is Sister Driesel and I am so excited! For the next six weeks I can keep building the kingdom here! We have some sweet friends we are working with and I just love them! 

So here is a funny story that I think of and it makes me laugh. Brother Stong. He goes out with the Elders teaching all the time and is the funniest man alive. One time the Elders got a text and they were really excited because it was a media referral! But then they read through it and realized that Brother Stong had referred Abraham. His dog. Abraham really wanted a Finding Faith in Christ DVD. Man he kills me! 

So this week has been full of God's grace! It has been amazing to see what we can accomplish through Heavenly Father and his power. He loves all of us and wants us to succeed. He did not send us here to fail. He will help us and all we have to do is ask. 

President Porter opened up our fast on Saturday with a POWERFUL prayer that really carried us through the fast and helped us to see even more miracles. I know that fasting is a way to receive revelation and to see God's power in your life. 

Also if any of you reading this have not watched the mormon message "The Hope Of God's Light". Go watch it. It is the most artistic mormon message I have seen and it invites the spirit so strongly. 

Have a great week! Sure love ya!

Sister Brown II

P.s. sometimes we leave cookies for members that are not home and use their chalk to tell them to eat them (: I love being a missionary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment