Monday, August 11, 2014

Fun Fun

Today's Disneybounding (preparation day edition) is brought to you by moms who are freaking awesome and send you pants that you wanted before your mission but were too chicken to buy them because you were going to be wearing skirts for a year and a half. They are the best pants in the world. And so today I am Jasmine. Magical Monday.


Today we are having a zone day fun day and so that should be good. Elder Carter was transferred last week and Elder Barfuss is my new zone leader along with Elder Chamberlain who stayed. They are both awesome. I will miss Elder Carter though. That Elder helped me through a ton. 

So this week we walked past the "Happy House". On our way from a member's house to an appointment that we had. It has all of these animal statues out in the front. Painted bright yellow and they have smiley faces all over them. It is the coolest house ever and I bet that inside it is a bouncy house or something. 



So something that I have been thinking a lot about lately and since I can't think of anything else to write about you can read about this. President Porter challenged us to read through the Book of Mormon with our companion and mark references to Christ in red, if then statements in blue, instances of faith like the ancients in yellow and the doctrine of Christ in green. It is the coolest and most revelatory way to study the Book of Mormon. I would encourage anyone and everyone to study it this way. Christ is referenced all over the place and it truly is a book that testifies of Him. 

I know that this gospel is a gospel of change. I know that I can be better tomorrow that Christ can help me to become what He needs me to be. What He knows I can be. 

I hope everyone has a super week! 

Sure love ya!

Sister Brown II


No comments:

Post a Comment