Monday, August 10, 2015

Temple Trip

So the open house ended on Saturday and pretty much I feel like my life is over.

I would end my email there but then Uncle Scott would tell me that my letters are getting short (: haha

Seriously though. Saturday was so sad! The Indy missionaries have their transfer meeting tomorrow and so that was the talk of the day for them and we were just sad we wouldn't be coming back! It has been so great to be on the temple grounds and to see hearts change!

Just this morning we were at Walgreens printing out photos and there was a lady there getting her photos printed from the temple and she knew some members around! Literally it is the best thing ever and so many people are wanting to talk about it!

Miracles come from the temple and everyone should go this week!

LOVE YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment