Monday, September 15, 2014

Reds

This week was crazy busy! We went to the Cincinnati Reds Baseball game this past Monday for preparation day with the mission and it was so fun to see all the missionaries that I haven't seen in forever and to get to talk to them! 





On our way to the game Sister Denison had to go and do something for President Porter in Kentucky and so on Monday I was in three states!! Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky! (: 

This week we also had our mission wide social media split! And it was a huge success! So many pictures got posted to the internet to share what the missionaries are doing and the members bearing testimony. There was even one picture that my zone leaders showed me today that Elder Bednar had asked about! That made my whole day! 

#socialmediasplit



And today was transfer calls and I was feeling a little nervous to leave because I have been in Muncie my whole mission... But Sister Brown is STAYING! I don't even know what I am going to do when I have to leave this place. It is just home. And I am so excited to continue working with Sister Driesel in this area. We have our friend Caroline on date for the 27th of this month! And she is doing so great! 

Also on the 27th is the General Women's broadcast and I am SO excited for that since it will be my first one! I was in the MTC when the first one was broadcast and they saved it for the following week to show to the Sisters when the Elders were watching the Priesthood session but then we flew out and never got to see it. And I am SO excited for General Conference as well!

This week has just been a week of miracles! I love being a missionary! Have a great week everyone!

Sister Brown II

No comments:

Post a Comment