Hey family! So this week here are some things I am grateful for!
1. Really old Muncie computers to email on
2. Cardigans: It is still cold here. But I am grateful for not very much humidity!
3. Hoosier Hospitality
4. Crazy Muncie cat shirts: #fireworkeyes
5. Farm Fridays!:We go and help Charles out on his farm on Fridays and it is the best thing ever.
6. All the love and support that you show to me! Emails, letters, and awesome packages!
7. P. She was a complete miracle and she came to church with us yesterday! And the lesson we had with her on the restoration of the gospel was such a powerful spiritual experience! She is awesome! And her baby son G is adorable!
8. Vietnamese-English dictionaries: we are teaching L and she doesn't speak very good English but she is so prepared and awesome! The dictionary and the spirit help us to communicate.
9. The Ensign: Seriously if you haven't read through "Becoming Perfect in Christ" by Elder Gerrit W. Gong go and read it! And just look at the picture "Light of the World" by Howard Lyon. Gorgeous. My new favorite picture.
10. Primary Activities: we got to help out with the pioneer primary activity they had this week for Pioneer day this week and it was so much fun! We got to help the kids shake up and make butter... my arms are still sore because a lot of the kids got sick of shaking them... But it was so much fun!
Well time is up! I hope everyone has an awesome week! Heavenly Father loves you and so does Sister Brown II!!!
Sister Brown II