Monday, September 28, 2015

I know that my Redeemer lives

This week has been a magical one.

So Sister's Conference was this week. And that is a magical meeting. President Porter and Sister Porter taught us about the doctrine of being a woman and being a daughter of God. We also had a lot of fun and feel so blessed that that was able to happen this transfer.

Plus I got to see Sister Kenison and Sister Peatross and Sister Jones and all of my friends there and that just made it all the better. Plus Sister Keim plays the violin too and so we played "Redeemer" by Paul Cardall. Sister Huber played the cello and Sister Tucker played the piano. It brought the spirit in SO strong and God definitely helped out with pulling that one together since we had the night before to make it happen.

The Spauldings are a family from Muncie that I love (: and Sister Spaulding's brother lives in Kettering and so they came down for Sunday dinner yesterday and that was really fun. It was also really special since I spent so much time with the Spauldings and they were actually my first meal in Muncie. And so my first and my last on my mission! (Heavenly Father worked that one out since he knows how cliche I am!)

I know that my Redeemer lives. I know now more than ever before that He is my Best Friend. That He comes and comforts me. That the Atonement is personal and that it applies to me, Sister Brown, individually. And because of that He will always help me to take another step closer to my Heavenly Father and becoming like Him. I know that because of the trials that I have faced here and been able to overcome. They have been unique to me and the way He has helped me through them has been unique to me. I am stronger because of my faith in Jesus Christ. But I know that the process that I went through is not unique to me. That He will carry each one of us. That there is hope for tomorrow because we can all fall on our knees and ask for His help. He is always there.

Thanks for all the support that all of you have given to me on my mission! I love you all!

Sister Brown II






No comments:

Post a Comment