Monday, November 17, 2014

We laugh. We cry. We dumpster dive!

So this week has been an adventure! For one of the days we were on exchanges with our Sister Training Leaders and I was with Sister Corbridge and she is so great! And then on Thursday we got to go and have zone conference with Elder William W. Anderson of the Second Quorum of the Seventy. It was awesome! And I received a lot of revelation of how I can change to become better. It was good to see President and Sister Porter again too. 

So this week I went dumpster diving for Sister Corbridge's camera too! That is how much I love my Sister Training Leaders. We found goggles in the cleaning closet and also gloves so that I wouldn't get ebola (haha) and went to work. The bummer was we never found the camera... It was still a great adventure though!

Also this morning we woke up and it was a WINTER WONDERLAND outside! THE FIRST SNOW! Sister Shaw is from California and so she isn't sure how she feels about it (: I'm loving it! But I am sure I will feel differently after Christmas (: 

Hope you all have a great week and know that I sure love ya!

Sister Brown II




No comments:

Post a Comment