Monday, November 24, 2014

HAPPY TURKEY DAY

It's the holiday season people!!!! How crazy and exciting is that?!?! This week we will all partake of delicious food! And just think! That one year ago on Wednesday is when this whole crazy journey to Ohio started! Well it started before that but on Wednesday was when I got an amazing phone call from my big sister in Germany. Half way across the WORLD and I got to hear her voice as I read that I would be going to the Ohio Cincinnati Mission. And then I got to hear "I love you Mad!" on the other line. Heavenly Father helped me to know that I was supposed to be going to this mission. That was a great day.

I have so much to be thankful for. I have an amazing companion Sister Shaw! I am serving a mission in Kentucky! I have an awesome district that dresses up in Harry Potter Gryffindor colors for district meeting. I have a great family that supports me while I am out here! President and Sister Porter and amazing! Heavenly Father is so great.
There are so many things to be grateful for. 

Sure love ya!

Sister Brown II




No comments:

Post a Comment